It’s not always easy to learn language, especially as it is not always fun. Here are a few tips to help keep it fun and to help keep you interested…
- Find some English radio stations and podcasts in iTunes
- Go to YouTube and watch all of the interviews of your favorite famous English-speaking person.
- Sit near people who are speaking English on the bus, train, park, etc. and listen in, trying to follow the conversation.
- Try figuring out the words/lyrics of your favorite songs. Check them on the internet. Then, of course, karaoke should follow!
- Engage in a conversation on Facebook with friends who post in English. You can go to LU’s Facebook page. A good majority of our posts are in English.